• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hello Love

PaulThe

im new to the site , i am 19 name is Paul
I have 5 Corn snakes

My adult pair - Corn snakes
Cylde-striped anery - Male
Bonnie-Striped poss ghost anery - Female

My babys - Corn Snakes
Gnash - Snow - Male
Red Wings - Hypo 100% het for albino - Male
Scarlet - Creamsickle - Female

Am saving a little bit of money to buy more snakes at the Repticon in Concord, NC on Jan 8-9

i love to learn all about snakes , i think where i have my eyes right now is to learn how to build a CHEAP snack rack and incubator

Snakes are the best hobby in the world =D

Welcome Paul. I have just joined here as well. Everyone has been very helpful so far. I am sure you will get the same treatment.

well i didnt know a website like this was around, everyone i know is all EWW SNAKES so i never thought about it, but i am here now ! my friend found it and told me about it

What does FCS mean ?

@Ares2010 Everyone i have ever talked to about snakes are really nice,caring,and helpful. thats what i love about my/our hobbys

Flight Control System
Fire Control System
Family and Consumer Science

Those are the only ones i know of lol

haha very funny :p

snakewispera snr said "You got 5 corns FCS..... LOL "

i dont know what FCS means

Hello & welcome from Idaho! Glad to have you on the forums. Sounds like you have a great crew of snakes! Should be able to get some good ideas on racks from the DIY sub-forum. There are a fair number of inexpensive DIY incubators, either in the DIY section or the breeding section, that are easy to make. If you search around a bit you should find one that fits you.

I'm assuming he meant "For Christ's Sake."

(Sorry if the whole thing is offensive to anyone.)

You might also find this thread helpful, it has a bunch of common terms & abbreviations in use on this forum.
http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91890
Though I don't think the one used above is covered there.

Thanks for the forum link for the abbreviations.. that's very helpful for me as well, cause I am also a newbie.

I'm assuming he meant "For Christ's Sake."

(Sorry if the whole thing is offensive to anyone.)

You might also find this thread helpful, it has a bunch of common terms & abbreviations in use on this forum.
http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91890
Though I don't think the one used above is covered there.

Thank you for your help , the for christ's sake just didnt click with me lol

i have been looking for this thread for the last hour =p i seen it 2 days ago before i was accepted

The FCS is one of the only ones that i didn't know, i'm 19 so i'm pretty good with the lingo lol

Back