• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hello, new snake/spider lover here

Darothris

Yuanti Daboia
I keep 17 tarantulas and have just gotten interested in Corn snakes. They have the most gorgeous color phases I have ever seen and they are so docile. I have yet to be bitten. My first corn is a ghost, named Nessarose. Just this week, I have gotten two more: Candy cane, and Creamsicle, both are spectacular. I look forward to getting more information on these great pets and meeting others who enjoy them as much as I do.

Hello!

Hello and welcome! :) You'll find lots of wonderful and very helpful people here. :cheers:

Hello and welcome to the forums!

Sounds like the addiction is catching for you, too. :D

There's a general chit chat section here for non-corn stuff and I for one would love to see pics of the spiders (as well as the corns...that's a given).

I know very little about Tarantulas except that people often start with the Rose hairs, oh, and the Cobalts and Green Bottle Blues are the most defensive/aggressive...of course, as I find them the most attractive.

I'm not comming over to your house :sidestep: . Spiders aren't my thing lol.

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'll definitely post some pictures of my spiders. They aren't bad creatures, just a little misunderstood. And the greenbottles are actually more fast than they are aggressive.

Welcome to the forum! I saw the photos you posted in the other threads, BEAUTIFUL snakes!! and as for the tarantula, it IS kind of cute!

right on, i'm lookin forward to the pics of the Ts
i have a few as well

Slings:
A. versicolor (one)
A. avicularia (two)
G. aureostriatum (three)
N. chromatus (one)

Adults:
G. rosea (fem)
A. anax (male)

also have a couple hundred scorpions :D

and only 1 corn :D

The Nothing said:
right on, i'm lookin forward to the pics of the Ts
i have a few as well

Slings:
A. versicolor (one)
A. avicularia (two)
G. aureostriatum (three)
N. chromatus (one)

Adults:
G. rosea (fem)
A. anax (male)

also have a couple hundred scorpions :D

and only 1 corn :D

Your user name looks familiar. Are you on Arachnoboards or the Venom List?

Back