• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hello!

Ricochet

New to the site and just wanted to say hey. I'm fairly new to corn snakes too for that matter; my friend got one about a year ago and ever since I've been researching on and off and I finally got two of my own.

dsci0081s.jpg

That's a picture from right after getting home from the pet store, they're in separate vivs now. I know it's not great for them to compete for space, but it was only for a day.

Just wondering, anyone know for sure what morphs those are? As far as I can figure one's a normal and the other's a snow. I could very easily be wrong though! :rolleyes:

Aaaanyway, all is well with them and I look forward to lurking around and eyeing all your pretty snake pics.

Welcome!

I believe you are right. One is a beautiful like snow and the other a beautiful normal~!
Great scalebabies you got there! I am partial to both these morphs! :D

That normal is very beautiful! The snow is as well, but I am so partial to normals lately xD
Welcome!

Back