• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hello

Hey everyone. Just got my Corn last wednesday, I've always wanted a snake since I was a kid but my parents never let me have one! I love him (not even sure if it is a he yet)

I was told he is a Butter snow, but I can't seem to find a description of this. Saw a pic of a Butter and it was very simliar, a butter/cream main body with orange patches and red eyes.

He is 4 months old and seems to have settled in quite nicely, staying in his cool hide (Just over 20c) then sometimes staying in his warmer hide (near 30c). Although those readings are only from the stick on anologue thermometers, I have a thermostat with the sensor externally placed on the heat mat set to 30c, so I hope thats ok.

Have yet to feed him (Tuesday being the day) and have held him once without fuss.

I'll have some pics asap, and i'm sure I will be asking questions (using search first of course ;)) as I only have him in this at the moment: http://www.lifeforceonline.co.uk/vivarium_kits_for_snakes_product1934.html

Best forum I have come across :)

Thanks,
Ross

Hello and Welcome to the Forums!!! If you post some picks in the photo section we will be able to help you out in finding what kind he is.

Also, your spelling is fine, but you can have the edit feature by becoming a contributing member.

Nice to meet you.

Back