• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

hello

wisski

hello all! i am from the live frre or die state.. i am good friends with pjc reptiles first time here he finally talked me in to it..lol. been raising corns..ballpythons & lizards for like 12 yrs...been breeding about half that time this year is on pause...but gonna get back to it soon ... sure i m gonna learn alot here & possibly help out some newbies

:wavey:Well it sounds like you know way more than me... Glad you joined... I love learning from the pros...:D

thank you ...been doing it a long time ....raised a lot of good animals still got a lot of good babies ...will be raising more soon

will b soon just bought a new camera ...but i cant find the box w/ the cable..lol..will look for & post as soon as i can
it soon

Welcome to CS.com Faith. 'Bout time you made it here. This place is awesome and filled with a bunch of people that have the same love for Cornsnakes as we do. You couldn't have picked a better community to be part of. Again, welcome aboard. :cheers:
Jay :cool:

i am good friends with pjc reptiles first time here he finally talked me in to it..lol.
Well, there goes the neighborhood!! :poke:

Good to see you made it here. I hope that any friend of Jay & PJ can be a friend of mine! Good peeps is good peeps.

D80

ty ...new friends are always a great thing ...feel like i kinda already know you ...after hearing pjc reptiles & house of medusa talk about you....ypu raise some beautiful corns...mayb soon i will get me one

Back