• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hello

RJM137

Snake Lover
Hey, what's going on? Been browsing the forum a lot recently and decided to join the party. I've been an avid snake owner for a couple years now having owned a total of five corns and one california king. I just love 'em.

Anyway, I guess I'd start by showing you the latest two additions to my family.

I believe the first is an amel pink and orange beaut and the second a brown and red motley.

My classifications might not be too accurate and please feel free to correct me. They're both around 5 weeks old and I'm going to be taking many more detailed photos of them soon.

Feels good to be here with you all,
Justin

Hello Justin, welcome.
Looks like you have an amel and a normal there, got any pics of the rest?

Hmm, I used to have quite a few pictures of the king but this seems to be only one I can find of two of my first corns. My old camera's gone missing.

When I moved back to New Jersey a little under a year ago, I gave away my snakes to someone I know because I wasn't going to be able to take care of them for some time. The last I heard, the amel I had passed after refusing to eat. I'm not sure what happened there.

Back