• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hello

goldelx6

Knowing that this is belated, I see it better late then never... I wanted to get the feel of this forum first before first just jumping in and saying "Hi". Quite honestly this is my first experience wanting to join forum community so I was apprehensive and trying to figure it all out. :noevil:(and not make a fool of myself)

Well here goes...

HI!!!!! :crazy02: My name is Tammi. I have had critters my whole life. From dogs, cats, lizards, rats, snakes, birds, fish you name it. I am here because I have recently been able to keep snakes again. (you make compromises in life) Seeing as getting back into snakes there was some things I could "relearn" and experiences and knowledge of others is a valuable tool. So here I am.

I have posted a couple times now so I figured an introduction was probably for the best.

Hello & welcome! Glad to have you! This was actually the first forum I ever joined too. On the whole, everyone here is very nice & knowledgeable. You're actually doing pretty good, only 7 posts before doing an intro, I'm on 577 & still not one of those is an introduction! LOL! Looks like you have quite a nice collection of snakes there!

:) aw thanks so much. I do feel welcome! I have some in album and working on some new ones today as we speak... will post soon. :) and please correct me if I have labeled my blizzards as such, i guess they could be motley snows? idk they have just the tiniest bit of pattern.

Hi there and Welcome :D I wasn't sure how to navigate the forum at first either, because I had never been on one before. But I am on here everyday and I love it :D I hope you will too.

Welcome, I am fairly new to corn ownership and this was also my first forum. You will be pleased with it no doubt! Lots of very knowledgeable people that are willing to help and give advise. Can't wait to see pics!!!

WELCOME!!! Love the idea that you've got corns BUT I'm gonna look forward to seeing pics of your kings! LOL.

Great to have you with us!

the top two are Milk Bone the male, and the bottom two are the female, still undecided on a name. Still. Please opinions are welcome.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

aw thanks :) yea Pixie is one of my favs too. hmmm Juliet. hmm maybe. she hasn't really shown me anything yet of her personality so that could def be a good name.

Back