• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Helo from Brunei

eddiehm

Kindergarden Graduate
Helo, im jus registered thru this website. i tot that this site doest exist, luckily i does.

im from brunei, and i got my corn from abroad in malaysia, miri. the petstore man say its an albino zigzag corn snake, and i suppose it juz it sales name. after i done my reseach abt corns. :)

i got my corn now on 11nov05. its still a baby i suppose. its up to my 3th feed yesterday.

hope this site, will help me if i encounter problems with my corn and hope to find nice stories and tip to raise this absolutely beautiful creature..

cheers..

Welcome to the forum! :cheers:

Its always nice to have new members, and especially ones from across the globe. Although do be forewarned, we encourage our members to become addicts of the cornsnake hobby. One is just never enough. ;)

Sorry

Did you say you are on your 3rd feeding in 11 days? I hope this is a typo or language barrier thing.

Anyway, Welcome

Hmm

Anyone else notice the misspelled simple words and accurate spelling of others? Not trying to be mean or anything, but smells like Andrew. Please correct me if I am wrong. Again, sorry if you are legit. Maybe it's slang :shrugs:

Hmm

Anyone else notice the misspelled simple words and accurate spelling of others? Not trying to be mean or anything, but smells like Andrew. Please correct me if I am wrong. Again, sorry if you are legit. Maybe it's slang :shrugs:

humm. well, i fink i undastnd wat u r saying. is it d way im typing. well, as long as ppl undastnd wat im typing i tink it fairly harmless, rite?

its quiker like dis no?

sowi..

N yup, 3 feedings in 11days, try 2 feed it every 3-4days. or wheneva i moves out frm its hiding spot. correct way of feeding?

Back