• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

HELP ASAP

BONNYANDCLYDE

BONN ANDCLYDE
HELP PLEASE
TONITE WE WERE CHECKING CLYDE FROM HIS LAST SHED AND NOTICED THAT HE NEEDED A LITTLE HELP WITH HIS SHED SO WE PEED A BIT OFF NEAR THE START OF THE TAIL WE SOAKED A SOFT CLOTH WITH WARM WATER AND LET HIM GLIDE THRU IT THAT WAS FINE IT HELPED SO WE TAUGHT..TODAY WE CHECKED HIM AND HIS SKIN HAS CAME OFF LIKE A BURN BUT DEFO NOT A BURN MARK AS THE HEAT MAT WOULD NOT OF DONE IT..SO OUR LITTLE CLYDE LOOKS FINE AND IS MOVING AROUND GREAT NEVER BITS..PLEASE HOW CAN I POST A PICTURE SO U CAN HELP ME OUT ASAP THANK YOU ALL...
CYLDE

First, please take off the CAPSLOCK when posting.
Second, posting photos can be done several ways.

1) Upload them to your albums (you can get there from your User CP.
2) When you post a new thread (or even a reply), when you scroll down, you'll see a button that says "Manage Attachments". Click it, and follow the instructions.
3) If you have your photos uploaded to Photobucket.com (free account), copy the
blahblahblah.jpg

I hope that helps.

hi robbie please tell me how do i upload them in the thread to show people the skin,i have uploaded the picture to my album now what do i do to post it so people can look at to help me

hi robbie please tell me how do i upload them in the thread to show people the skin,i have uploaded the picture to my album now what do i do to post it so people can look at to help me

From your album, fullview the picture. Then right click it and copy the "Location" URL.
Then, go into the posting area. There should be a small yellow square with some grey mountains in it. Click on that. Paste the URL into that section. End result is this:

picture.php

I'll let you post the other two pictures.

last skin photo can you help has anyone gone thru this with thier corn..will it go with his next shed or will his colour come back to normal
bonnyandclyde

Okay, now on to the skin issue. I can't really tell if there's a serious problem or not. The pictures are too fuzzy for me to make out any of the scale details. But it is rather odd that the whole thing is white. It almost looks like there was a blister, and when it peeled off, it took all the pigment with it. Does he have a plastic water bowl or anything plastic in his viv?

hi robbie again its like some of the skin came away when i helped it shed i did peel abit of with my finger thier is no plastic in his viv only a small plant with leafs hanging around the branch he has in the viv..

i just hope its not piebaldism or calico and any related traits i got that info out of katy love in case you wanted to know..

Again, it's still pretty fuzzy.
A member on here has a snake that's allergic to plastic. Drinking from a plastic water bowl caused it to get random blisters (mostly around its neck, though), and when they came off/shed, they described it as looking very similar to that.
Is the plant real or fake? Try removing it until after the next shed.
If it does look like an open wound, try getting some Neosporin (just plain ol' Neosporin, without any pain med) and putting a small bit on the area.

robbie i will try to take a better picture for you if thats ok give me about 20mins i hope im not annoying you in any way...

robbie when you rub it or hold it wat i mean is when clyde is runing thru your hand his skin is silky anf fine when i get tofeel the skin area were the skin seem to have came away feels sticky and its like the skin lost more orange bits of hes colour i hope this helps you

Back