• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

help corn snake escaped?.

:( walls are a scary place. I have heard of people setting out mice to try to lure them out but I don't know if those work. I think one of mine escaped into the walls and we found her a month later OUTSIDE our apartment. I hope you find them, they are survivors.

I have herd of the bottle trap or something like that. What you do is just get a regular 2 liter soda bottle, and then put a nice chunky pinkie (or whatever size mouse you feed him) and put it inside. keep a close eye on the bottle and the snake will eventually find, and eat the mouse and you might catch him in the bottle. But i dont know how big your snake is so im not sure if that will help. There really are alot of other ways to try and catch your snake again. I wish you the best of luck on finding the little guy.

my corn got out when we first got him for 3 days he was missing i determined his escape route was through the heater vent in my room well next to another heater vent in the living room we had a bunch of glass bottles wine and such i found my cat being a little funny like he was looking for something and sure enough the snake was weaved in the bottles idk if it was because he got to hot then found something cool or if glass was comforting because he had been in a cage his whole life but i guess my point is get a cat and hope you get to the snake before the kitty does i know that sounds awful but i would have never found my baby if it weren't for my cats

Any way you could place a rat or mice habitat near the hole? That could help draw him out. One of my escapees was sitting on top of a mice tank, he was missing for about a day.
If after 2-3 weeks, might be starting to be kinda hungry and food/water more on his mind, but if mature male, might want to search out mating opportunities than eating for a month or more and might not care about the rats.

Fingers crossed for you, GL I hope he comes back!

Back