• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Help me name my snake

Thulsa

Purging is at hand
Just purchased a Black Mexican kingsnake and want to name it. Below are the alternate names for the color black.

Ebony. atramentous, brunet, charcoal, clouded, coal, dingy, dusky, ebon, ebony, inklike, jet, livid, melanoid, murky, obsidian, onyx, piceous, pitch, pitch-dark, raven, sable, shadowy, slate, sloe, somber, sombre, sooty, starless, stygian, swart, swarthy inky, clouded, blank, dark, burnt, writien

I am also open to any names with a "Dark" connection. Thanx in advance.

P.S. Thinking about going with onyx. Please no mexican Names.:shrugs:

Attachments

• rameses1.jpg
    rameses1.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 60
  • rameses2.jpg
    rameses2.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 60
I like Jet, Obsidian, Onyx, Slate....and depending on it's personality...I like Greek gods so maybe Haydes?

And congrats on the new addition! :)

I was originally thinking of calling my Mexican black king Obsidian, because it is my favourite stone. It's a beautiful name, but I try to stick with names my boyfriend can easily shorten since he likes to nickname everything. I like Sable and Slate as well.

Back