• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

help plz

soultaker

i have kind of a problem i have 1 snake thats 1,5 year, and a litle one thats maybe 2 month old... my question is can i have them togheter, or is thare a risk the big gets hungry ? dont what to try whitout asking u guys first =)

if the dont go togheter,how long should i w8 ?

thanx for helping

Attachments

• albi1 (small).jpg
    albi1 (small).jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 31
  • mr big (small).jpg
    mr big (small).jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 27
There are a lot of mixed opinions of whether or not to house corns together, but I personally wouldn't do it unless they were together since they were hatchlings. Putting different sizes together could cause fights.

I've hear that results in much stress of the smaller one. And stress is quite bad for snakes. So i don't think you should do it.
Your small snake looks a bit like mine :) Cutie.

Housing corns together is generally not a good idea. If one of them regurgitates a meal you won't know which one it was (This has happened to me). If you have a male and female together they could breed before the female is the proper size causing her to get egg bound which can kill her. As for baby corns being housed together... people have posted pictures on here where one baby has eaten another. It's not very common but it can happen. I used to keep my corns together but after hearing all the reasons for separating them it just didn't make sense to me to keep them together.

Hope that helps.

VJ

Back