• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Help Us !!!!!

DJTorss

Snow-Liker
One of my friend have a young Milk Snake and he lost him in his house. We've tried to find him but without success.... Does someone can help us with some advice???

Milksnakes are notorious escape artist...I got my first one, got it home and within an hour and a half it was gone, never to be seen again...the next one I got, (not right away) I am OCD about making sure the lid is on tight (the first one escaped through a tiny accessory wire hole in one of those exo-terra tanks. And the girl doesn't disappoint, while she never has escaped, that is her daily routine...testing, looking for a weakness.... Hope you find her follow those threads you were given and hopefully it'll work out.

Sorry, I sound like an idiot in that last post....What I meant to say is that I do hope you find her, but when (and hopefully) you do, go over every little nook and cranny in the cage...These guys seem to live for one thing and that is to panic owners....how did it get out? Did you look under the water dish or down inside anything that is in the cage....they can squeeze in places pretty good. Good luck!

Back