• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Help!!!!

felix

i had to go away the other day to go camping i left my little corn snake at home told my cousin to feed him 2 days from now 18 and i had a corn snake too when she was 12. well anyways my snake bit her on the finger she jerked back (no teeth were broken) and my little snake fell down on the floor a little to hard. she hasn't been the same after that i also took here to the vet to check if her spine had broken she was fine but she's been less active im worried im new to owning a snake i just wanted to know if me worrying is nothing or i should be concerned about:shrugs:

There's no way to know if she has internal injuries or not. After she eats and poops normally for a few weeks, then she's probably okay.

Back