• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Help

well the snake went missing yesterday and now the cat is ill could the cat of ate the snake and if so is it seriouse like could my cat die i hope not she is lovely :cry: :cry:
plz reply

A cornsnake would make a great playtoy or a yummy snack for your kitty but it shouldn't cause your cat to be sick at all.

Unless of course it was a corn belonging to someone who never took care of it and it was carrying unusually high amounts of salmonella due to poor husbandry of the corn..... But I digress...

So I guess all should be fine for the kitty, yet it may not be so rosy for the corn just now :(

Rebecca

well we got the snake from a small petshop the snake was half the size it should of been but it looked healthy so we bought it
i hope my cat will be ok i will get her to a vet
thanks

Cat's don't usually eat their prey, just play with and mutilate it. After "playing" with the snake and killing it I doubt the cat would know how to go about eating it.
If your cat's gotten to your snake.. .well.. it'll probably become rather obvious, but not so much in the way you're describing. Is there any way you can keep your cats confined to a certian area until you find your snake? :sobstory:

find the snake who cares about the cat, this is a cornsnake site, not a site about how to fix cats that may have eaten your pet snake, lock the damn thing in a room or a box or a cage, and look for your snake!

dr.teeth said:
find the snake who cares about the cat, this is a cornsnake site, not a site about how to fix cats that may have eaten your pet snake, lock the damn thing in a room or a box or a cage, and look for your snake!
No need to be rude and insensitive...

Ash can be concerned about BOTH of his animals.

ash_the_snakeman said:
hi no we cany confide them to one room we will still search for the snake just incase the cat didnt eat it and she just feels ill
thanks

ummm.. are you saying you cant confine the cat? Not to sound rude, but why cant you?
If its sick... you would be better off doing that anyways. Put its litter box and food dish in the bathroom for a day or two.

Back