• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

snake guy

It's never to late
I got a live mouse and brought it home I put Mitch in his feeding box.I let the mouse in the box (i was watching)and Mitch went at it.But no this mouse unlike any one before was a fighter it bit Mitch then he let go and the mouse was jumping around and right before I grabbed it Mitch got him then he ate him.But he has two visable blood marks on him on one about the middle of his body and one closer o his butt.HELP ME. :cry:

I'm sorry, but this is why you shouldn't feed live...:awcrap: What I would do, is put him in a clean viv, with NO bedding except paper towels. Put some Neosporin on it, and wait and see. If it gets infected, you'll have to take him to the vet. I'm sure others will offer their opinion as well.

Bobo's Mama said:
I'm sorry, but this is why you shouldn't feed live...:awcrap: What I would do, is put him in a clean viv, with NO bedding except paper towels. Put some Neosporin on it, and wait and see. If it gets infected, you'll have to take him to the vet. I'm sure others will offer their opinion as well.
I agree. You should not feed live especially when in blue.

Back