• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

herp shows in MN

cwetzker

I can't find any herp shows in MN. The closest one was Milwaukee. That's 5 to 7 hours driving for me.

I was wondering how one goes about hosting a herp show. What kind of contacts and funds and etc. are needed to pull one of these off? It certainly won't be till at least next summer. Nobody wants to schlep reptiles around in -30 degree weather.

Should I just contact my local herp society and voluteer to help them bring in a show?

when and where is the one in milwaukee?

or where did you hear about it?

I have the same problem with finding herp shows,... darn northern states with our cold winters and big ugly cows and scummy baseball teams....

Well, if someone ever DID host a herp show in MN, I would be there in a flash! So somebody should. . .

Also, Missymonkey-- not all northern states have crummy baseball teams! (Go Twins!!:D )

Go Twins!!

opps, sorry I guess you're right,....
oh well, at least football and hockey season are right around the corner and the Packers (and the redwings) seem to be able to make me (everyone?) forget about those other sports....

anybody else going to the cheddarhead show? I think I will.

Chedderhead's just a little too far.

But we're planning on the Des Moines show. Does anyone know which breeders/suppliers will be there? The website didn't have a list I could find.

Back