• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Herp World Expo Ontario, Ca this weekend!!!

DaGiant

DaBig Guy retired to MS
Herp World Expo
November 3-4, 2012 - Sat (10am-5pm) Sun (10am-4pm)
Ontario Convention Center,
2000 E. Convention Center Way, Ontario, CA 91764
Gen Admission $12
12 and under $8
Weekend Pass $20

Biggest Venomous Display in California at the Seminars!
More venomous animals - More demonstrations
You will see a King Cobra, Black Mamba, Inland Taipan, Gaboon Viper, Malayan Pit Viper,
Puff Adder, New Guinea Death Adder, various Rattlesnakes, and
other snakes from around the world just to name a few - Maybe even an Alligator!

At the Show & Auction, also see Snakes, Turtles, Lizards, Geckos, Frogs, Monitors,
Reptile Food, Enclosures, Racks, Supplies, Substrate, Carriers, Accessories, and more...

Public Auction: Sat, Nov. 3 at 6pm

Free to Everyone - Bid on over $4,000 worth of animals and supplies.
Get the animal you've always wanted - Don't miss this yearly event!
Join us in the Restaurant/Bar area of the Ontario Convention Center
where you can purchase Dinner and Drinks during the Auction.

Proceeds go to Forever Wild Animal Sanctuary and Loma Linda University

Awww, I'm gonna miss it by ONE WEEK! (...and 1-2 days.) Finally making the big move to SoCal... NEXT weekend.

Oh well, time to find out when the next next show is.

Here's hoping someone takes lots of pictures for those of us who have to miss out... *hinthint,winkwink*

Awww, I'm gonna miss it by ONE WEEK! (...and 1-2 days.) Finally making the big move to SoCal... NEXT weekend.

Oh well, time to find out when the next next show is.

Here's hoping someone takes lots of pictures for those of us who have to miss out... *hinthint,winkwink*

I'm selling, so no time for pics.. LOL
Repticon is coming 1-2 Dec though..

Repticon it is, then! Can't wait for my first BIG expo. I hear the shows up here are just tiny compared to some of the shows in CA (and on the east coast)!

Back