• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

hes finally here

sa_grubb

Reptile Reaper
Hey everyone, My snake came this morning and i took a pic when i first put him in his new home, will take some more when hes done hiding in a couple days.

Attachments

• IMG00060-20100209-1316.jpg
    IMG00060-20100209-1316.jpg
    234.5 KB · Views: 44
Aw, I love getting packages like that! Congratulations on your new cutie. So what's his name?

How neat! Congrats :D I usually name mine after what their colors remind me of, or their morph, snowflake (snow) tabasco (bloodred) get my drift lol so I see nothing wrong with okee

Congrats!

I'm always so nervous as the idea of shipping them... Kind of an irrational fear. =]

yea i was trying to think of a name for him that had to do with a creamsicle but i couldnt think of anything except ice cream bars and stuff lol.

will he get to his water when he needs it? I havent seen him at it yet but he could have got some last night. i know he was roaming around all night and i just didnt see him. When i got my box in it said to water him when he arrived due to the shipping. water him? lol, meaning giving him water?

Baby snakes seem to cruise the edges of the enclosure, so if the water is near the edge, he'll find it just fine, probably tonight.

I've only actually "seen" my snake drink water twice.

First time was after I was holding him and I put his head into the water, I think that might have been the first time he had seen it cuz he drank a lot of it. Second time I randomly saw him drinking at night.

I know for the most part people don't see thier snakes actually drinking cuz they do it at night, when we're sleeping.

Not sure what the more experienced people on here think but I would suggest when you handle him for the first time, show him the water yourself by putting his head in it. Even if he doesn't drink right then, he should be able to know where he can come and get some later.

Back