• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

He's getting pinker...

mikehayn

After every shed, this guy is getting more and more pink!!!

Attachments

• Snakes 003.jpg
    Snakes 003.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 203
  • Snakes 004.jpg
    Snakes 004.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 203
  • Snakes 04.jpg
    Snakes 04.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 203
  • Snakes 009.jpg
    Snakes 009.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 203
  • Snakes 010.jpg
    Snakes 010.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 202
Here's his sister...

She's in the blue at the moment, I'll get a better pic once she's shed - Notice the pink on the 'stripe' on the back of her neck!!!

Attachments

• Snakes 010.jpg
    Snakes 010.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 144
Both of them are beautiful snakes! i love the pink stripe on the last one! love to see more pics after she's shed! congrats, John

another pink one! i never thought they could get so beautifully pink!!! *drooling*

nice pic! the contrast between pink and blue is wonderful!

the sister looks like delicious chocolate with strawberry waffle. mmmmm.....

~Prays to the cornsnake gods..~ Please let my Amel. Motley het. Lavenders be big enough to breed next year, please let my Amel. Motley het. Lavenders be big enough to breed next year! Gah, I want one! Or 5.. 5 would be good...

Laine

Very nice Mike! Are they 04's?

LOL! Where did that come from Laine? Just felt like ranting?? lol On a serious note though - don't push them before they're ready honey. That will do more damage than good to them, and may sabatoge any future clutches.

Yes, they're both 04's, remembering though that I'm in South Africa, and our breeding season is Nov - March (Southern Hemisphere Summer) so they not quite a year old yet!!!

Back