• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

He's starting to creep me out

JeffDenver

Strangles poked his head out while I was at the computer and just stared at me for like 20 minutes.

Strangles%20Watches%20-%20April%2021%202011.png

I know he probably cant even see me from in there, but it was still a little creepy.

On the plus side, it is now common for him to be crawling around the viv once or twice a night while I am there. It was really starting to bug me that he was constantly in his hides.

I know he cant see very well...I put my hand up to the glass the other day, and when i got close enough to touch it, it freaked him out and he ran into the hide. It was sobering to see just how fast he can move when he wants to. I am going to be more careful with him while he is out of the viv.

Cute little guy :).

90% of the time, about 90% of my snakes come out to watch me when I visit the snake room. Hungry or interested in seeing something "new" happening in their room? Who knows. I get it about it being kinda creepy to get stared at for minutes on end, though :).

Yeah once they become comfortable with you they tend to watch you. I have 18 sets of cornsnake eyes on me every time I go in the snake room. (The ball pythons tend to not care, lol)

That made my day. I should show this picture to the next person who says they are afraid of snakes and then laugh at them. :p

That made my day. I should show this picture to the next person who says they are afraid of snakes and then laugh at them. :p

Thank you for the good idea. I'm going to put more cute snake pics on my phone.
I'll leave off the laughing part. Maybe just to myself.

LOL. I was holding my hognose yesterday and he was sitting on lap and started to look up and stare at me :p Really cute picture.

That is so cute.:) Very nice photo. Love the substrate on his head.<vbg>

Many, of my corn snakes, like to watch me too.
Although, ... as far as watching, none of my snakes beat out my garter snakes ... now those are some really observant, alert, curious snakes.

Back