• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Het Test w/Pippies

sab49

I decided to het test my '07 Classic this year to see what I had to work with. Thinking that amel and anery are two of the most common genes, I bred her to a snow.

Attachments

• IMG_0184 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0184 (Small).JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0185 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0185 (Small).JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0186 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0186 (Small).JPG
    58 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0187 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0187 (Small).JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0193 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0193 (Small).JPG
    80.9 KB · Views: 55
Turns out she's at least het snow, maybe het other things as well. I know they aren't extremely valuable morphs, but it is pretty cool to hope to get amel or anery and end up getting both plus snows. It makes for a very colorful bucket of worms!

Out of 22 eggs, 22 were fertile and all hatched. 6 Anery, 6 Amel, 3 classic and 7 snows. Not to mention the second clutch of 13 now in the cooker.

Attachments

• IMG_0200 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0200 (Small).JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 54
  • Before Shed (2) (Small).JPG
    Before Shed (2) (Small).JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 54
  • Before Shed (3) (Small).JPG
    Before Shed (3) (Small).JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 54
  • Before Shed (5) (Small).JPG
    Before Shed (5) (Small).JPG
    80.7 KB · Views: 54
  • Before Shed (6) (Small).JPG
    Before Shed (6) (Small).JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 54
Thanks, now I need to decide what to test her for next year. Motley/Stripe, caramel, and hypo have crossed my mind based on her amel/anery combo already.

Back