• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

hey all!

boobookity

where to start..hmmm?? well i like all of u love corn snakes..but i may b the only one that talks 2 them like they r gonna talk back..lol! i have an adult hes 4( we think hes a normal but not possitive) named valentine and we have a 2010 amber male named midas. we r having a blast getting 2 know them and learning how 2 take proper care of them.i look 4ward 2 chatting w u all....

Hi there and welcome. Post some pics when you get a chance. And no your not the only one who talks to snakes lol we are all parselmouths (Harry Potter reference) we like to think they have ears :D

And no your not the only one who talks to snakes lol we are all parselmouths (Harry Potter reference) we like to think they have ears :D

Like she said. I talk to my snake non-stop. Your not alone ;)
Anyways, Welcome to the forum. You'll love this website and all the helpfull people that are here to help you with any problem that arises with you snake.

Back