• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hey all :)

JenC

Missin her snakes
Finally getting more time to get on the comp. Thot i'd give everyone an update and hope to stay for a looong time :)

This is what my collection is up to:

1.0 Albino white phase Retic "Lucifer"
100_4475.jpg

0.1 het clark strain albino retic. "Zara" She's coming next week :)
jenhet1.jpg

0.1 albino het green burm, "nevaeh"
100_4387.jpg

0.1 Green het albino Tasha (normal goliath, hes in a new wonderful new home :))
100_4117.jpg

0.1 Granite het albino "Lilly"
100_3357.jpg

Hope you enjoy :) how has everything been guys ?

Beautiful snakes! Look at all those gorgeous colors! :) I love retics and burms. I wish I had the room (and the guts, $$, experience, etc.) to keep one.

Lilly remains my favourite, but the albino retic is stunning! Nice to see you round Jen.

Why did you rehome the normal?

Thanks everyone :)

Elle, he was rehomed bcuz i need space for a male albino granite for breeding this year.. so i'd have to get a fairly large one. I love him to death, but right now he just went to his new home about 4 hours ago. He'll be a photo model. The guy he went to is an amazing photographer and has his own business. So im happy and he'll be spoiled :)

Hey Jen! It's been a long time. I was beginning to worry that one of those monsters had done you in. ;) Good to see you posting. :)

I always get a little put out when people like my normal corns better than all the others, but I'll risk being one of "those guys" and say that I like Zara best. The pattern, the color, the EYES-- amazing. But the others look great too. :cheers: (But you need at least a pair of corns too...)

Good to see you again! That white phase is outrageous! Let me know when you have some offspring!

Chris

Roy Munson said:
Hey Jen! It's been a long time. I was beginning to worry that one of those monsters had done you in. ;) Good to see you posting. :)

I always get a little put out when people like my normal corns better than all the others, but I'll risk being one of "those guys" and say that I like Zara best. The pattern, the color, the EYES-- amazing. But the others look great too. :cheers: (But you need at least a pair of corns too...)

Hah :) I agree tho. I always like my normals over my morphs. And Zara is def a pretty normal :) My normal burm was freakin gorgeous. But i totally missed you!

Yea.. im hoping to get back into corns.. shortly :)

Chris Olson said:
Good to see you again! That white phase is outrageous! Let me know when you have some offspring!

Chris

Heh, Thanks Chris :) I hope to breed them and get pretty albinos like him :) Im getting a female tiger het albino soon too so he'll have another lady :)

Here's more pics of him.. without flash to show his color :)

100_4473.jpg

100_4514.jpg

100_4515.jpg

Great pictures! I really love the looks and colors that the albino retics and burms but don't have the $$, the room, or the courage to have any.

Jenn

hah Thanks :) Yea i never had the guts, but then i was like eh.. and gave it a shot with my green burm 2 years ago.. and now i love the bigguns :)

Oh Thank you so much :) Im getting an albino granite male to breed Lilly this year, i'll keep you all posted :)

JenC said:
Oh Thank you so much :) Im getting an albino granite male to breed Lilly this year, i'll keep you all posted :)

Please do. I would love to see the babies! They have a granite at the petstore I'm going to be working at hes still a baby but he is stunning!

Nomed said:
Please do. I would love to see the babies! They have a granite at the petstore I'm going to be working at hes still a baby but he is stunning!

Which petstore?

Is it the Seaworld in Salem?

JenC said:
Which petstore?

Is it the Seaworld in Salem?
Yeah! Woah you live around here with amazing snakes like that and I havent met you!?!? lol

I'm going to get a job there next summer then I'm 16. Have you been there recently? if so did you happen to peek at the ball pythons are there any light ones? I've been dying to go get one from there now I'm done with my tank and I was supposed to get a ride today to get one but now I have to wait till I get back from Maine :[
Last time I was there they only had dark brownish ones but I though one was really pretty (had a stunning pattern)

Back