• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hey everyone...

bityrock

Hi everyone, I'm new to the board and new to Corns. BUT OMG am in love, I could got crazy with all the colors that they come in. At any rate I have two snakes, a BP and a Snow corn. Had a Normal corn Male until my daughter (who is 8yo) thought that he needed some fresh air and sun with out his enclosure. Kids you have got to love them. I had not gotten the lock that I ordered for his cage in yet, it came the day after she did this. Well I can't wait to get a few more Corns. Hopeing to get the never up to breed when this one gets big enough.

Yea Welcome.

Im sure you aint going to regret you signed up here, The ppl here are just great! :D

Well again welcome, hope you have a nice time :D

Welcome, Amanda. You can find plenty of information about your snakes here. Sad to hear about your normal.
I lived in Chesapeake for a time, right off of Bainbridge Ave.

Back