• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hey, from NY.

Strange_evil

Just saying hey and thanks for allowing me to join the forum. Glad to see this is such an active forum,so ill probably be posting a lot.

I currently keep,1 Argentine Tegu ,1 Savannah Monitor ,1Burmese Python,1 Colombian Boa2 Ball pythons,1 Carpet python,2 Bearded Dragons,2 Leopard Geckos,2 Chinese water dragons,1 Fire belly toad and of course one beautiful corn snake.

Yeah i have quite the collection, i find it kind of funny because this is actually my first corn and i have a few other larger snakes,usually people start small and just go big,but a corn is just what i needed right now! I never really been into colubrids much,until i saw my corn and man shes smoking.

I will have picture up of course, just let me know who you want to see. See you guys around,once again thanks for allowing me to join!

Welcome to the forum! We would love to see pictures of all of them. but all pictures of species other than corns, usually go in general chat area. :)

Thanks! Here is my corn,shes so small,barley takes up any room on my rack i could put her in a 28qt but ill just keep her in a smaller tub for now to minimize the chance of stress,i don't have much decor or hides.

Brooklyn-20120103-00339.jpg

Brooklyn-20120103-00335.jpg

Back