• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

hey im sort of new here, just wanting to say hello and thanks

I've only been a member on here for about a month and have learned soooo much. I'm new to snakes, having owned other herps but never snakes. I'm finding this hobby-pet addicting and infatuating. Who knew you could love reptiles so much? I got my first corn, a Ghost corn I named Lars in Nov. or Dec. as a rescue from a neglectful home. He is 6-7yrs. old. The rescue was spare of the moment but I knew I could offer this poor guy a better home and couldn't let him suffer any longer. Because of this I had to learn about corn snakes and snakes in general really quickly to accommodate his needs. This forum and others like it have helped me very much to learn and observe things I need to know to make a loving, happy home for my pets. Since then I have purchased a Snow hatchling I named Var. Albums of both on my profile. Enjoy =]

:) Welcome Friend! lol

Remember that conversation about wanting to hold your snakes the most at wrong times? I want to RIGHT now because I read this post lol.

Cya around
Oh btw...I have Tang! :p two more coming (like u didn't know):crazy02:

Welcome to the forum- and your new addicting habit! Hahaha.
I started with one, now I'm up to 14. I love them all.

Back