• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hey there, I'm new here.

Cornflake514

Hi, I just joine today, anf figured I'd post here and say hello.
I bought my first corn yesterday, and have a question posted in the behavior forum and I'd appreciate it if anyone with any information on biting could take a look.
Other than that, I'm from the US, and live in Rhode Island, I'm 19, and I guess that's really it.

Welcome to the forum...its great here and there are many, many knowledgable members here who will help you out.

What is your corn's name? Do you have pics yet?

:wavey:Welcome fellow Rhode Islander & congrats on your new baby. I just saw your post over there & was please to see another from our weee little state. Where'd ya get the little bugger, if ya don't mind my asking. I'm sure that you'll get lots of help here. Hope to see ya around. And can't wait to see your gorgeous new baby. :dancer:

Yeah I have a couple pictures, it isn't too good 'cause I took it with my cell phone, but I'll try and see if I can figure out how to post it on here.
I got him at the Fishbowl it's in West Warwick. I've always liked them, but the girl that was there didn't really seem to know much about him. I didn't think I'd really see anyone from RI on here, lol especially so quickly, but it seems to be a pretty active forum.
I ended up naming him cornflake lol I don't know, I was thinking a few names, and my friend really liked that one and it kinda just stuck.
Also looking at the picture, does anyone know what kind of corn he may be, he looks lighter than a regular corn, I know the picture isn't too great, I'll try and get one up of him with my digital camera sometime soon. :)
21542_253509169061_549759061_4552983_5797431_n.jpg

I think I put the image in okay? I copied the link from facebook, there isn't an uploader?

Welcome to the forum! This is the perfect place for corn owners, and well, any other animal you might have, lol!

Welcome from Idaho! You do know you can't have just one corn, right? Would need a little better pic to be sure, but I think your snake is an Amel, also sometimes called a Red Albino. Very pretty!

Back