• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hey there!

Emanon

This and That
So i took on a new team (soccer coach) which resulted in me being super busy... good busy but very little time on my hands... So her i am checking in saying hey! So... fill me in... what's new around here with the peeps?

Breeding wise i am gearing up for some cool things but only time will tell!
looking for
lava stripes and lavamel stripes
Amber stripes
6 het monstors x same
Terazzo x lava
hypo het. Cinder and amel. X amel het hypo and cinder
hypo pewters
there are more but... i cannot remember off the top of my head

OHAI! Welcome back!
There's been a LOT going on, but unfortunately, I don't remember most of it at the moment. The last time I checked, people were still doing things, the corns were still nomming and breeding, and the occasional boa or bp poked it's head in from time to time. I think that about sums it up. :p

Good to see ya back. :)

They pair of snow stripes I got from you are going stong!!
Have fun at the games. You have any good strikers!!

awesome Lenny! And... nope... we were pretty toothless this season... hoping to really get things going for next year...

Back