• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

hey there!

GL6570

hey everyone! im new the the forums and a first time snake owner. i picked up beautiful corn snake today ..shes about 5ft but im not too sure how old she is. im actually the forth owner of this particular snake. i know the 2nd owner had her for a year and the 3rd owner had her for 2 years. a stab in the dark but maybe shes 4ish years old..? hopefully i'll find out sometime soon. ahh..! shes so CUTE! :D

Hello!! You're lucky to have found this forum. Lots of great snake geeks here. You'll love it!

How about a photo of your new snake?

shes hiding right now. i really want to take pictures but i should let her settle in first.

Welcome to the forum! Glad you can join us and you won't be disappointed that you did :0) I'm glad your deciding to let her settle in..We can't wait to see pics but ya made a good choice with that :0)

Welcome!

So, while you wait for her to get settled in, tell us about her?

Do you know what morph she is? Color? Does she have a name? Is it for sure a she?

im not sure what color morph she is but heres the picture that the previous owners sent me.
cornsnake.jpg

im still thinking of a name.. maybe yall can help me out!:D
i dont know for sure if its a female but they kept calling it a she so i stuck with it.

thanks for the awesome welcome you guys! i just realized that she came completely out of hiding to get a drink of water and i totally forgot to take a picture. i was too busy being amazed, lol

oh well... maybe she'll come out again

wow... this is going GREAT!:headbang:

im getting alot of negativity from the family and just got into a huge fight with them last night. well, i just got home after storming out of the house... hopefully things will go better today but im not really looking forward to seeing them this morning. :nope:

I know how you feel about not seeing them in the morning,
I hate that gut.
May I ask, how old are you?

hey dude, Im 20 n still live with parents, sad indeed.
I hate that gut feeling bout not seeing them in mornings,
sometimes I would just ditch to work early to avoid them. lol, but
now we are gettin along.

i dont see anything sad about it man.. well, i mean they're paying for college but its not like i dont have a job or anything. im working as a CNA(nurse assistant) right now but once i get my RN license, which will be in a year or two, im out of here.

yeah, my mom just came in and was surprisingly calm. she was just asking about the snake and learning about her but shes still freaked out about it. i guess i just have to give it time.

i dont see anything sad about it man.. well, i mean they're paying for college but its not like i dont have a job or anything. im working as a CNA(nurse assistant) right now but once i get my RN license, which will be in a year or two, im out of here.

yeah, my mom just came in and was surprisingly calm. she was just asking about the snake and learning about her but shes still freaked out about it. i guess i just have to give it time.

Yeah, give it a time.
I told them that I want to get BP, but
they won't let me have it because we got very expensive cat (brown
marble beagal). So my stepdad gave us permission to get
a corn snake, and my mom hate snakes. My mom handled Alex for
very first time and she likes her. But my mom was talking bad about
corn snake, and some thing happened, Alex crapped on her.
I was laughing so hard.
Just give your family and snake some time, they will be getting
along very well soon as you think.
I wish I could go back to college, but I always have money problem.

I know how you both feel because all my animals go home with me over holidays and it ends up as an argue fest!!! :sidestep:

I just LOOOOVE that second picture of her and I'm pretty sure she's a normal myself but I'm not an expert or anything :rolleyes:

Back