• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hey

tinytim12333

New guy here. I just found the forum. Ive had a couple corns for a couple years now. I just love them. Im planning on starting a breeding colony of corns and eventuly a mouse colony. Ive been browsing this forum pretty much all day, and i like what i have seen so far.

*edit

I also will be on the hunt for some snakes to buy in the near future. Pocibly in my area, or from well known breeders EX. Kathy Love (BTW i love that book ive read it through and through atleast 20 times) and others.

Welcome! You'll find this site to be one of your most favorite to visit and just FULL of good info and advice. I visit frequently, even if it's just to look in the Photo Gallery and drool over everyone's snakes!

Back