• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

heyyyy

Welcome to the site!!!!!!!! There are a lot of great people here. Everybody is always willing to help.
Be sure to read the FAQ section in the forums. They answer a lot of questions. There is a search feature that answers many questions.

picket it up this mornin here is a pic of my daughter holding it.. it was born in july will post more pics up when i find drivers for my camera :-

10-02-07_1041.jpg

What a sweet snake! We got Markey when she was seven months old. She was a quick little snakey girl! It took a few months and then she calmed right down. She is now four plus years old and a joy to have around. You will love your new corn! Congrats.

sorry i will start and use darker colours.

Attachments

• Pop 4.JPG
    Pop 4.JPG
    11.1 KB · Views: 52
  • Pop 5.JPG
    Pop 5.JPG
    12.2 KB · Views: 52
here is some more pics of my snake

Attachments

• Pop 23.jpg
    Pop 23.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 26
  • Pop 15.jpg
    Pop 15.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 27
  • Pop 14.jpg
    Pop 14.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 27
  • Pop 22.jpg
    Pop 22.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 27
  • Pop 19.jpg
    Pop 19.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 27
I'm guessing pOxy and Snakemad, we're talking about the same snake??

Welcome, both of you, to the forum! :cheers:

Snakemad, you mug has a root beer :laugh01:

Back