• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hi all....New Here

Hi and welcome. This is a great forum where you can find answers to just about any corn snake issue. We'd love to see pictures of your new one.

These guys have answers to everything and they are so friendly too. My daughter just got one for her bday and they helped us through the first days. welcome!
oh, and if you get your girlfriend a cornsnake, she won't be jealous anymore. :p

Agreed, quite helpful this group is. Welcome. Let's see a pic of that new corn of yours.

Yeah, let's see some pics!
And I agree with firesnake13...get your girlfriend a cornsnake and she won't be jealous anymore!
Good luck! Funny name by the way...
Mwah!

Welcome to the forums! We're all here to help, so ask away. :)

What kind of hermies do you have, and what kind of 'tat do you have them in? I've got 15 myself between a 10 and 20. PP's, rugs, cavs, and straws. They're just as spoiled as my snakes too lol.

Back