• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

hi all!

Sadrapa

well my name is paul im from ireland, i havent actually got my corn snake yet but in the near future hopefully i have a bearded dragon and thats the closest i have to snake experience.
this site was recomended for great advice(from a user on beardeddragon.org) so right now im going through all the posts to learn as much as possible, before actually buying my corn i was thinking of a snow or bloodred or charcoal...lol actually there all so gorgeous the more pics i see the longer my options list becomes...

Welcome to the forums, I hope they help you out! :) Feel free to ask any questions! And as soon as you get your corn - there must be pictures!!!! I personally would go for the bloodred or snow.. but thats just me!

hey thanks for the reply im pretty sure questions will come soon but i think ill have most when i actually get my snake.... as for the pics definately so long as i dont have to be in them lol... the forums have already been a great help theres so much information available its great!!!!

Very warm welcome to you! :)

I'm sure you will learn tons here! I know I did (and still am! lol)

I feel your pain, everytime I look at someone's pics here, my list of "must-haves" grows longer! lol

Started with 1 two years ago, have 5 now with two on the way soon and another who knows how many next breeding season! lol (Hatchlings start arriving in Jan/Feb usually! lol)

thanks velvet!!! so its not looking good that ill have the will power to stop with just the one? well hopefully i can hold on until after college...

and as far as pain goes if this is the worst i wont complain lol!!!

Back