• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hi all

Meowthathurt

Big hi from a not so sunny Scotland from me and my boy Autumn. New to the site so just a quick introduction :)
Just my one and only baby, albiet big baby, unbelievably he's almost 5 and a half years old now, had him since he was a tiny little wiggle at 3 weeks old.

(old pics but all I have on here for now)

Attachments

• Autumn 2.jpg
    Autumn 2.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 52
  • Autumn.JPG
    Autumn.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 52
Hi there and welcome to the forum :D What a beautiful baby you have, thanks for posting a few pics. Even though you have owned a corn for a while I'm sure you'll find this forum very informational.

welcome to the forum, its a great site to learn something new and share with us some of your own personal experiences. Lovely snake you have there we always enjoy photos.

Introducing myself :):):)

Hello all! I just love how there's a forum out there for anything, everything, and everybody!! I live in RI and have always had a love of animals, all animals!! Unfortunately my dad and my husband do not feel the same way as I do, so any animal I have gotten has been a slow and painstakingly long progression of convincing, promising, and reassuring. I have always wanted a cornsnake since elementary school and now 20 years later I will actually be able to get one -- with the added incentive of my son pushing daddy along.....he he heeeeeeeee
I have the tank and have just purchased all the needed "furnishings" for my new little corn-to-be!! I just need to get some plants to spiffy up the place and baby should be nice and cozy!! I am just so excited and glad that I can share this with all of you!
So hopefully sometime between now and August I'll be able to find my new baby! In the meantime I will be scouring this forum and probably making an appearance at least once a day ; )
See you all !!
-Nicole-

Hello & welcome to both of you! I have to ask, what made you think up your user name, Meowthathurt? Have anything to do with your avatar? Sounds like there's a story there!

Meow has been my online name for as long as I can remember. Started off as someone commenting I made a noise like a meow whenever I hurt myself by accident, it just kind of stuck.

The avatar pic is actually my tattoo, designed by my fiance in tribute to my baby Autumn. Didn't want to try and capture his colouring and fail, so we had the snake done black and the word Autumn in chinese in red next to it. On the subject anyone else got a bit of snake loving ink?

Looking forward to sharing tips and photos with you all. Hi to o7sugar, nice to see another newbie here :)
Thanks!!! Same here!! I'll really feel like I'm part of the club when I can actually get my baby! Patience, patience, patience.............

Back