• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hi Corn Lovers

RosieSnake

Hi! I'm new, my name is Ashley and I have two corn babies. Rosalie and Cornelius are brother and sister. Tell me about your corns! :)

Hi Ashley and welcome to the wonderful and addictive world of corns!
I've got 6 corns, 10 snakes total. My corns are a male normal motley, a male hypo stripe, a female anery, a female snow, a female ultramel tessera, and a female specter! My other snakes include a ball python, a boa, a western hognose, and a bull snake! I expect my corn collection to grow a bit more for breeding purposes.

wow!! that is so cool! I could never own that many snakes (my parents can barely handle the babies lol) theres a ball python at school and hes an angel. ;)

Welcome, Ashley! That's cool that you have sib snakes!

I'm pretty new here too, I just have one snake-- an anery motley named Sneak. I've had her for about 4 months now, she's a gem. There's definitely a big learning curve in the first few months! It's so much fun to watch them grow :)

Hi Ashley and welcome to the wonderful and addictive world of corns!
I've got 6 corns, 10 snakes total. My corns are a male normal motley, a male hypo stripe, a female anery, a female snow, a female ultramel tessera, and a female specter! My other snakes include a ball python, a boa, a western hognose, and a bull snake! I expect my corn collection to grow a bit more for breeding purposes.

^^^^^^^
She's a reptile hog :poke:

I have an amel, caramel and anery plus 2 geckos.

Welcome, Ashley! That's cool that you have sib snakes!

I'm pretty new here too, I just have one snake-- an anery motley named Sneak. I've had her for about 4 months now, she's a gem. There's definitely a big learning curve in the first few months! It's so much fun to watch them grow :)

haha isnt it? :) they are so fun and cute! nice to meet you!

Hey, welcome to OUR world!!!! I wish I could post my pics, but the uploader refuses to let me show off my Lil' Butter Corn Juvenile "Elmo"... And I also have A Bearded Dragon "Grady", & A Tremper Albino Leopard Gecko "Buju"..

Welcome Ashley! I'm a new snake owner and have just one snake so far--my little A.J. is a five-month old candy cane corn and I just love her. She has such a great personality--she's calm now when I hold her and seems very curious about everything. That's so cool you've got brother and sister corns!

Back