• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hi everyone

miara20

Well my name is Mia and I'm new to this site. I've had my corn for about well wow the first of June was a year. Lost track of time. My husband bought her for me when she was only 8 weeks old. He put her in a little dish with a lid and brought her to my job and when I opened it she stuck her head out and looked at me. It was love at first sight. Sasha is a June creamsicle. At first I thought she was a boy but she turned out to be a girl. That figured cause of her girlie personality she had. Since I've had her she has done a few things that really shocked me that I didn't know snakes could do. Like when I bring her up to my nose she will rub her head on my nose then turn and get the other side of her head and then underneath its so cute and she wont do it for anybody else. She nosey as ever too. She has to sniff everything exspecially if its new and she doesn't recognize it. And she gets into everything She's getting quite big too. She just shedded and she is exactly 3ft, 4 1/2 inches.

She's had a few RI within the last 6 months but it wasn't bad. She didn't have any mucus or nothing just like a cold I guess. I gave her shots and she's been doing great. Except now she's starting to become the escape artist that corns are known for. Before it was never a problem I could leave her on the coffee table and she wouldn't go nowhere or I have a feeding tank I put her in when she eats and she saw that I had a new box sitting next to her tank and instead of eating she had to be nosey and climb out of the tank and stick her head in the box. Ever since my husband got deployed she's been acting this way. Usually when he goes to the Field she will sleep for days and when he gets back she's up all the time. Anyway I guess I'm on here to learn more about the brilliant things corns can do. This is my first corn and I absolutely love her. I might just get another one. here are a few pics of her.
Her getting into stuff
miaspics101-1.jpg

She likes taking pics.
miaspics068.jpg

this is her when she was little
cdf92c1c14bd-1.jpg

getting into stuff again
miaspics063.jpg

miaspics069.jpg

Back