• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hi from Surrey in the UK!

Ooopsy

Hello everybody peeps *waves*

I'm Nicki, and live in Surrey, UK, with my two teenage daughters, three cats, two goldfish and newest family member of precisely one week - my older daughter's beautiful corn snake, Fang!

I've always loved snakes but never managed to have one, so I'm really quite excited about Fang. All we know is she's almost two - I have no idea what her colour is, technically, or even if *she* is actually male or female! Anyway, I thought I'd better learn something about cornies, since we now have Fang living with us. Found this place by chance and have lurked for a few days - it seems great, sooo... here I am - pleased to meet you all! :)

Hello Ooopsy from Surrey. Welcome to the forum. There are some very nice, very knowledgeable people here. I hope you enjoy yourself.

Hello and welcome! We would love to see pictures of Fang. I am sure that there are people who can help you identify the morph of your snake. Enjoy!

hello there welcome to the forum this place is fantastic for learning about corns really helped me when i first got my two, i also live in surrey so its nice to find someone else who does would love to see some pics of fang

darrell

Thanks for the lovely welcomes! I'll post some pics of Fang as soon as I can get my daughter to upload some from her phone - could take a while, but watch this space... :D

Look forward to getting to know you all!

Thanks Stumpy!

Really? Now see, I seem to remember reading somewhere that it was the other way around! *scratches head* Probably just me having a brainfart, LOL. The tail is pretty pointy as it goes - so, she is a he then? Dayum!

Why thank you, Amanda and Ollie :D

Told my daughter earlier she must get some pics of Fang asap to share here, to which she replied 'okay', then completely forgot about it - again - and went out with her friends to get something to eat! :headbang:

Back