• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

hi im a mad corn lover from uk

Dragon lover 08

hi my names lisa i live in hastings uk and i am absolutely addicted to corns! i started out being given just 1 which turned rather quickly into 12 i have 3 okeetees 2 females Lucretia and Baby and 1 male Snakey my 1st corn! (with different hets) 1 female snow Ice 1 male carolina Patch 1 striped anna Slither1 male rootbeer (mega) Houdini (he escaped 1st day i brought him home lol) 1 female ghost (pastel) motley Lace 1 male candy cane Licker 1 female candy cane motley Lolly 1 male creamsicle Tango and my gorgeous male caramel stripe Loki as well as 1 hubby Lee (who must really love me to put up with my obsession! lol) 4 kids Andrew 12 Rhiannon 8 Leighton 3 and little Skye 9 months! 1 x staff bull terrier Blaze 2 female silver rats Sally and Lucy and a huge hamster Simpson (my hubby and i call him Brutus Beefcakes lol) he is nearly as big as a guinea pig! my mates all think im mad but i just think it is true passion! i dont think there is anything better when you are stressed than 1 (or more) of my corns having a cuddle i really do feel calm when i have my babies out! my collection of corns grows every couple of months i just cant help it my kids all have my obsession too i really do love it it is great cos we can all join in as a family! we are moving to a larger property soon and then we are going to get a pair of beardies and a pair of striped california kingsnakes for my hubby as these are his faves (please excuse my poor pets names my kids named most of them lol!:shrugs:

wow! Thats alot of corns. Wish i had the room for that many, i want to try and get a female and breed my corn in a few years. I would love to see some pictures of the corns. Here is a few of my male corn, vyvyan and 2 of my male ball python, kurt.

Luke

Attachments

• Vyv2.JPG
    Vyv2.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 29
  • kurt.JPG
    kurt.JPG
    21.8 KB · Views: 29
  • kurt3.JPG
    kurt3.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 29
  • Vyv4.JPG
    Vyv4.JPG
    16.2 KB · Views: 29
  • Vyv3.JPG
    Vyv3.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 30
Hi Luke thanks for replying, its great to meet you! i love those pics of your snakes they are gorgeous! especially your 1st python in the pic absolute stunner! as soon as i figure out how to put pics from my camera onto pc i will upload some pics of mine so you can see them. i have just had it confirmed my Lucretia (okeetee) is gravid to my Loki (caramel stripe) so i am very excited! cant wait to see thier hatchlings! thanks again lisa

congratulations. glad to here you have some more on the way. an ever expanding collection, lol.
And thank you very much, i love both my snakes. Been amazed by snakes for years.
Cant wait to see your snakes, and the hatchlings in a few months time.

:D

Back