• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hi... Not new, but maybe new to you..

snakewispera snr

The Devils Advocate
Hi.. I'm Mike.. I keep a few different snake species.
I have a few Colubrids and a few Boids..
My main interest is Pythons, and out of the pythons, Morelia are my favs..
I currently keep a few different Morelia/Morelia spilota species..
And our breeding is aimed more towards these.....
Rather than fire up a load of pics thought I would put this up instead...

Hi... Not new, but maybe new to you..

What?? did I my something...did you change your name? LOL
:laugh01:

LOL... Hi Robbie,
Still naming animals after serial killers and nutters.. LOL
I figured you would have moved to the West coast by now..
Hows things with you? What exciting things you been getting up to ?....
And it has to be clean, this ain't the Lounge.... LOL

I posted this before... But I love the tune and I love the pics...
It reminds me of a great summer..

Hey welcome back! I've been away from the forum for some time but somehow I found myself back again one day. What did make you show up again?

I call in regular and look at what's happening.
Just the old faces seemed to be drifting away, and the new faces had their own scene.
I didn't post for a while and people forget or don't even know who you are/were.
I made a post a couple of days ago, and things moved on from there, so I reintroduced myself..

Same over here :) I got bored with all the teenage sms language posts with fuzzy cell phone pics asking if their normal could be a trundlefahrt :p Nowadays newby's seem to write decent post most of the time and have better cams on their cells.

LOL... Hi Robbie,
Still naming animals after serial killers and nutters.. LOL
I figured you would have moved to the West coast by now..
Hows things with you? What exciting things you been getting up to ?....
And it has to be clean, this ain't the Lounge.... LOL

Haha! Well, I think I'm still naming in the nutjob category.
Nah, I haven't made it out to the West Coast quite yet. Still looking for places out there, though, and jobs to transfer to.
My excitement has all pretty much been limited to at work. The night shift can be so very amusing at times. Lol

Same over here :) Nowadays newby's seem to write decent post most of the time and have better cams on their cells.
You obviously haven't seen my phone ;)

I am indeed from oop north. I take it you are one of the tribe then Mike? Nice being here. I need a cozy place to chat snakes.

Yep.... One of the tribe... Cymru sect.... Left of England... South of Lancaster..
I was in Lancaster many moons ago at the army camp.. Halton lanes, and spent many a happy day on the dodgems at Morecambe... We were good at the shooting stall.... LOL

Back