• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

hi to all lovers of cornsnakes

J.T.Cosmo

just a hello to all members of this forum. and to say thanks for all the advice i have read on this site. I just recently joined because i became the proud owner of an Amel corn snake. He is 17weeks old and me and my 4 year old daughter adore him.she is allergic to all pet hair and was desperate for a pet of her own, there is a history of asthma in the family so we had to be choosy.she met and fell in love instantly with her uncles creamsicle so the decision was made. His name is Cosmo and he has just shed for the first time since we got him. I joined incase i neede any advice having never had a snake. All my questions have been answered without me asking. Sorry if this is to long as im knew to the world of computers never mind forums.

Good pet choice! I am allergic to everything, too (but so far have had no problem w/ my snakey! hahaha). That's partially why I chose to get a snake. Not to mention their cute little corn snakey faces.

Sarah (y Lupe)

Welcome to the site!!!!!!!! There are a lot of great people here. Everybody is always willing to help.
Be sure to read the FAQ section in the forums. They answer a lot of questions. There is a search feature that answers many questions.

Thank u for the welcome. Wasnt sure if i would ever need to post any questions as this is such a great sight full of information i never even knew i needed. reading through it i now feel much more confident about owning a snake, although nobody warned me snakes could become an obsession! Think Cosmo might be the start of a magnificent obsession.

Obsession.....what are you talking about, I can quit when ever I want :eek1: ! Seriously though, I got my first snake about 4 or 5 months ago and now I have 15 and have another 3 coming within a month. Good luck and welcome to the forums!

gobsmacked!

15 in 5 months! what have i started ? All advice and opinions welcome. thank you for yo :crazy02: ure reply. Just bet im doing this wrong, never been in any forums. i feel i should say thank you to all the people who take the time to reply.

Welcome Aboard!!

My daughter, who will be 3 in July, picked out our first cornsnake, in December of last year. I now have 1 corn, 1 florida king, 1 mexican black king, 1 rescued ball python, and 3 more corns coming in a week or so. Addicting?? Naahh...I can quite whenever I want to...really...I can...I CAN!!! :rolleyes:

Welcome to the forums! Thank you SOOO, SOOO much for reading instead of posting a new thread on the same, old topic. I have to admit, I too am guilty of that crime.

And the addiction... well there's nothing we can do about that. the Snake-a-holics anonymous meeting, as far as i can tell, have never worked, and besides, who wants to stop the addictions anyway? Oh, right my parents do. Darn them. I keep telling them that I only want three more, but they know the truth. :grin01:

Good luck with your new snakey!

Back