• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

hi

punkflash54

Hi, i am new to this board but not completely new to snakes or reptiles. My ex and i had a corn snake a few years ago but after we broke up the snake went with her. I haven't had much time to think about snakes in a couple years but i am hoping to get a corn soon. Currently i have a red foot tortoise and a red bellied cooter turtle. I am also adopting a yellow foot tortoise from one of my co workers who no longer wants the tortoise. I am been an avid reptile enthusiast for as long as i can remember :) I have lurked this forum before but i just recently decided to register

Hello and welcome! Turtles are awesome critters too. Have you got a particular corn morph picked out that you want?

Hello and welcome! Turtles are awesome critters too. Have you got a particular corn morph picked out that you want?

i really like blizzards and snows but i havent decided yet. i'm going to the all ohio reptile show on the 19th and i'm hoping to get a corn while im there

Back