• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hi

Mrbeaver

Hi all, new (and envious) snake lover here, you all have such beautiful corns!
My wife and i have 2 coastal carpet pythons, Tinkerbell and Cobar
2 central bearded dragons, Ryu and Tatsu
2 black rock scorpions, Huggs and Cuddles
1 blue tounge Dino
1 banded sand swimmer Spot
As well as 5 hermit crabs, 3 dogs, and a lot of mice, crickets, mealworms ect
Again LOVE YA CORNS!!!:crazy02:

You guys are soo lucky!
I know where i could obtain a corn snake, but round here they got for about $250!
And if i was to get caught with one? Id lose it, cop a massive fine and loose my entire collection. Man im jelous!

Hello, Mr. Beaver. That's too bad but sounds like you've got yourself a nice little zoo. Anyways, welcome to the forum!

Is it just corns?

Is it just cornsnakes that are illegal to own over there or is it multiple types of snakes?

Sorry to hear that. I saw a beautiful carpet python at "earth day/arbor day" on my college campus I work at last week. Reptiles Alive came out and had a booth. Had a beautiful normal corn and carpet pyhton that were both rescued from careless owners.

Those carpet pythons can get HUGE. Do you have any pics of yours?

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! The people here are very helpful and got me on my feet back when I knew almost nothing. They walked me through selection, purchase, setup and feeding. Thanks to them I have a perfectly happy and content cornsnake.

Correct me if i'm wrong Mrbeaver, but isn't Australia very strict about any non-native species of any animal being brought into the country?

And welcome to the site!

Yeah we are restricted to native species only when it comes to snakes, reptiles and amphibians. We have some stunning natives but nothing as colourfull as your corn and milk snakes but.
And yeah my 2yo girl is about 4-5ft now and should reach 10-12ft,i cant wait...

Attachments

• snakes 024.jpg
    snakes 024.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 7
Back