• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hi

StormRose

Looking for Marbles
Hello everyone,

I've been lurking for the past few days, and everyone here seems quite nice so I thought I should probably introduce myself.

I have three snakes, two corns and an unknown. I've had my oldest corn for 3 years, I raised her from a hatching (that's her as a baby in my avatar). My newest corn is a lavender who was born late last summer.

The unknown is a rescue. She's 4 years old and was left at the local pet store. They had her listed as a corn, but we're not so sure. Her face isn't quite right so it's possible she's a Emory's/Corn hybrid. She was really, really thin, and stuck in a bad shed. I got her all cleaned up and eating, and she seems to be doing great now that she's in a better home. She just needs to bulk up.

I also have 4 human kids, but they're not nearly as fun to care for as the snakes, and the last time I checked I wasn't allowed to confine them to cages.

I'm enjoying all of the great information here, and I look forward to getting to know you all better!

Hello and welcome!!! We look forward to seeing your pics of your beauties. How great that your rescue is doing so well.

I also have 4 human kids, but they're not nearly as fun to care for as the snakes, and the last time I checked I wasn't allowed to confine them to cages.
Are you sure, because mine.....I mean there's water and stuff....well crap!
;)

Hello and welcome.
You're right, everyone's nice here and there is tons of information.
When you can get pics of the unknown snake post them and you can get an ID here.

I have some pics that I can post. The ones I have I took right when I got her to shoot them off to my breeder friend and get his take; so she's really skinny in them. I was going to wait a bit until she bulked up to post pics so that she doesn't look quite so sickly. :)

Her snout is wider than my other corns, which is why I'm thinking hybrid. Though with her colors and markings she kind of looks like a caramel.

She's a sweet thing, and really active. That's what's important to me.

Back