• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hi =)

Tanziny

Hello, my name is Amy and I am the proud new owner of a possible female (have no clue and it really doesnt matter, we however have decided to pretend she is female lol) corn snake. She is a rescue, I work for a pet store and she was brought in by her former owners because they did not have the time for her anymore. She was brought in on my day off but a fellow employee knew I had been looking for a corn snake for about 2 months and immediately put her on hold for me. I have only had her for a couple of days but have been lurking around the site for a little while.

Cherry is (from what I gather on research) fairly young maybe 1-2 years, she is about 2 1/2 ft long.
and I have no clue what color she is except that she is not (i think) a Normal Corn. She is a brighter orange than in the picture, but this is the best one I have of her at this point.

I am looking forward to getting to know everyone and getting the opportunity to learn from such a knowledgeable group of people~

Cherry.jpg

Hi there and Welcome to the forum :D Happy to have you. Beautiful girl you have there. Looks like she might be a Hypo like my Chedda. (pics on my profile) Corns are wonderful, I went from 0 to 9 in 4 months lol they are ADDICTING just a warning ;D let us know if you have any questions, check out the Chat option on here too, it's great.

Hello & welcome! Very pretty corn! Might just be my monitor, but she looks like an Amber or Golddust to me. Congrats on the new addition! They are very addictive.

Back