• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hickory Arrives

GregF

Here's the first pic of Hickory, our new Okeetee. She's from one of MegF's clutches (thanks, Meg!) and is our second corn snake. On arrival, she spent a good 10 minutes exploring her new home, then coiled up outside her warm hide and checked out the scene for the rest of the day. Offered her a pinkie that evening, which she happily ate. Then, disappeared into her warm hide and we haven't seen her out since :shrugs: She needs her settling in time, I'm sure.

Extra points for answering the musical question, "why Hickory?"

PICT0059.JPG

Hickory as in from The Wizard of Oz?!?!?! lol I think the tinman's real name (when he was human in the beginning of the movie I think) was Hickory... lol That's my guess...GORGEOUS critter! :)

GregF said:
Here's the first pic of Hickory, our new Okeetee. She's from one of MegF's clutches (thanks, Meg!) and is our second corn snake.
Looking GOOD! Her sister Abby made herself right at home as well, eating her first night here. After yesterday's shed, she's even prettier.

Glad things worked out so well for both of us :) Thanks, Meg!

GregF said:
Extra points for answering the musical question, "why Hickory?"

PICT0059.JPG

I agree--"Hickory...Dickery..Dock..the mouse ran up the clock. The clock struck one..the mouse fell down...Hickory...Dickery...Dock"
Cute Name-very clever.

Back