• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hiya :D

emmachan

Hiya, my name is Emma, I am 21, I live in rochester (england) and I have 3 new corns. They are Anery, Miami and Amel. the amel and the anery are named Ginge and fluffy and Im still trying to think of a name for the Miami lol. I will be getting my first ball python next week! just cant resist these cute snakies!

Well anyway, just wanted to say hi and introduce myself,
Emma :)

Welcome :D I'm jealous! lol I want a Miami and I'm researching ball pythons. Well Christmas is coming up :rolleyes:

hehe yep, my ball python is my xmas present, which im getting early cuz the supplier only has a couple in stock and i dont wanna miss out!

Hiya :D

well sonny is a nice name, kinda unisex so doesnt matter if hes a boy or a girl!

what corn snakes do u keep?
Emma :)

well i don't have a corn yet but i do have a sweet lil black rat X yellow rat named murdoc ^_^

snake1small5ms.jpg

aww your snake is lovely :D i cant wait for mine to start getting big! Im sure it wont be too long before u get urself a corn. I promised myself i would stick to one, but now i have 3 and another to come.. I can see this is gonna be addictive!

here are some (very bad) pics of my babies

http://photobucket.com/albums/v718/prettyjoby/?sc=6

btw how do u put pics on the forum?

those are some very pretty snakes ^_^ and that snail was huge :eek1:

but to answer your question ^_^
well there are a few ways lol this would be the way for your photobucket stuff
just cut and paste

and for anything else you just take the img url and enclose it in img tags like that minus the spaces between the tags and url tho

hehe thanks :D

yep I also keep giant snails lol. I got them at a market in London where they are sold for food!

that snailie had a lucky escape!

thats cool i didn't know they ate 'em in england lol so have you ever eaten one? i've had octopai before tases good but has the consistancy of ruber bands lol

they are a common food for african people (thats where they are imported from) and their is a large african community in east london. Im a vegetarian so i havent eaten snails personally, but i think most people here have never eaten snails! can u imagine getting that on ur plate??? :sidestep:

i geuss i could see it lol i do live in the south (i don't have the accent tho... not to bad anyway...) lol some of the stragest american foods come from these parts lol i'm pretty sure theres a buffet in south georgia were you can have all you can eat allogator, snapping turtle, frogs legs, and rattler.

lol! well i cant say that crock has ever cropped up on the menu of any restuarant i have been to! Im not a very sophisticated eater anyway. i love chips and chocolate hehe :D

yeah i'm not much of a pheasnt under glass girl myself lol but i'll eat just about anything but i love thai and japanese especially, tasty stuff ^_^ but yeah i love simple stuff too a trip to taco bell or mcdoanalds is great lol

lol I went to japan in march. couldnt eat much of the food thou as im a vegetarian. lives primarily off fries! (and cheese cake from the 100yen store) I was given something called natto that was made out of fermented beans thou. It was like beige lumps in sticky white goo and it seriously tasted of mould. I really thought i was gonna be sick, and as it was given to me by my friends mum it would have been kinda rude not to eat it! :S

wow i was wondering wat natto tasted like lol but i could never be a vegitarian i like meat too much lol my dads gone organic tho and some of the vegan/vegitarian stuff is really good like the spinich pizzas, and tofu bowls so i could survive for a while at least lol

Welcome to the site =) Those are wonderful snakes! And snails too =) Can't say I've ever eaten a giant snail, had periwinkles and moon snails tho... taste like chicken but you had to chew them for 4.5 hours LOL like chewing on a tire. Nice to see more females on here hehe *sticks tongue out at the guys, we'll out number you soon!* Enjoy the page, and the addiction hehe =)

Hehe yup, Natto is pretty gross! (well obviously u might try it and find it irrisistable!) lol mmmm fermenting bean mould... I have been a veggie since I was 5 so its not difficult for me, as i cant even remember what meat tastes like.

Glad u like my snakes and snaile hehe, im getting so addicted to them! Getting my ball python soon eeeeee!! Gonna be setting up his home at the week end, all ready for the little guy :D Just cleaned out my cornies and now they are roaming around wondering why their houses smell different probably! Its mouse day tomorrow, so im sure they will be making a mess of their sweet smelling homes very soon :D

Back