• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Home Made Racks for Sale in NH

rusticreptiles

I have three very heavy melamine racks available.

These come with bins and are wired with flexwatt belly heat.

Must be picked up at our location in Southern, NH and you will need 2-3 strong men and a pickup truck or trailer to move these.

1st rack is a hatchling/small reptile unit with 40 shoebox sized bins. $300 or B.O.

2nd rack is a medium sized colubrid or ball python rack with 18 sweaterbox sized bins. $300 or B.O.

3rd rack is a larger snake rack ( I housed large female BP's and young adult boas in this rack) this has 9 underbed storage bins (41qt). $250 or best offer.

Buy all three for $700 or (B.O.) and get the Herpstat below for free.

These are run with a Herpstat II. If you buy all three the Herpstat will be free, otherwise if you want a rack and the Herpstat it will be $150.

Send me your email and I can send you more pictures or info on the racks and my location.

We also have 3 male ball pythons that need to go:

2009 Spider (NERD line) proven breeder male $175 shipped
2009 Black Pastel proven breeder male $175 shipped
2010 Lesser Platinum male $300 shipped

Take all three for $550 shipped!

May also be willing to trade for lumber, large reptile caging (boa, beardie, etc.) and livestock equipment.

Attachments

• DSC01578.JPG
    DSC01578.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 92
Back