• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

How about a couple of shots of Okeetees?

Rich Z

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
okeetee89.jpg

okeetee81.jpg

very cool photo

it remins me of the film.. . . .indiana jones when all those snakes are in the cave lol !!! mite just bve me i am wiered

KRIS

snake spaghetti

I like the second one, it's like a where's waldo, but a where's their heads?

I ordered an okeetee from don soderburg (due mid august and the suspence is killing me) how long will it take a hatchling to develop it's trademark okeetee colorings?

I love the iridesence ( I think that how you spell that) on the head of the snake in the middle of the first photo.
Jimmy C.

Re: snake spaghetti

Missymonkey said:
how long will it take a hatchling to develop it's trademark okeetee colorings?

How about a picture sequence?

My okeetee was about 1 1/2 months old here (8/31):
okeethen.JPG

2 1/2 months old (9/29):
okee7.JPG

4 1/2 months old - top one! (12/04):
12okee.JPG

7 months old (2/17/02):
mrsnakej.jpg

So cool!

How I wish I could find a photo line-up of all the morphs like that! Does anyone know of one? (in book or on net) I find it so hard to look at the neonates at the shows and be able to picture how it will look as an adult. I also have found that a few of the less than reputable breeders at the shows have shown me an Amel. and then when I said I was looking for a Candycane they picked up the SAME snake!! And I wouldn't buy a ghost or a charcoal from any of them either! OH boy am I rambling or what!!

Great Pics!!!

:D Colleen

dear pinatamonkey

thank you for the beautiful pictures, I didn't know the change was so rapid I get my okeetee in just over three weeks now, my head is about to explode I can't wait anymore... sigh*

Back