• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

How cute is this

newt

Canadian Breeder of Corns
I gave a mouse to a friend a couple of months ago so his beardie would eat it, but instead of that happening they became best friends. Heres the pic to prove it.

Please tell me what you think of this pic.

Have a very merry christmas, and a Happy new year.

Attachments

• DSCF1359.JPG
    DSCF1359.JPG
    105.5 KB · Views: 189
Newt,

Just a little FYI...Beardies won't eat mice, only pinkies...The mice are to big for them to swallow...

Well that is true sometimes, I have an adult beardie my self and he does like the hopper size once and a while. My other adult wont touch them pinkie or not.

I know that beardies can be paralysed if

I know that beardies can be paralysed if they eat a cricket that's too big for them, usually leading to death. But what about a mouse??? Is this the same or is there a reaon that crickets only can paralyse???

Andy

damn mouse is as pig as that beardies head! haven't a clue why someone would attempt to feed an ADULT mouse to a beardie. every beardie keeper I know (along with everything I've read), feeds a single mouse pink or fuzzy monthly.

That mouse has two months growth on it after it was offered up as chow. Don't think it started that big when it was offered....

Back